Direct Care Worker Careers
Our direct care workers and CNAs help to ensure that our clients are safe, healthy, and maintain a good quality of life. You'll work one-on-one in the home with out clients. This is a rewarding career that provides the opportunity to enhance other's lives daily.
- Follow a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide routine house cleaning.
- Assist with meal preparation.
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery stores, and other essential errands.
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications (no administering).
- Must observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid PA Driver's License/ID Card.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo/pass an Act 34 background check.
- Must be willing to undergo/pass a drug screen.
- CPR and First Aid for adult, infant, and child.
- 2 Step TB (conducted on site if needed).
- Act 33 Child Abuse background check.
- FBI fingerprints clearance.