NEW HIGHER RATES – $30-$32/hr
Available shifts include:
Monday & Friday – 7a – 4p
Friday, Saturday , and Sunday – 11p – 7a
Our home health care staff create their own schedules based on their personal preferences. This is an opportunity for nurses to provide one-on-one care in our client’s homes. Below are some of the reasons our staff chooses to work at Community Care.
- Flexible / advanced scheduling
- Paid training
- Full Time & Part Time hours
- One-on-one patient care
- Very competitive wages
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- On-Site Training and Orientation (specific patient needs)
- 1:1 with client within their own home
For over thirty years Community Care, Inc. has provided care in the homes throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania. We are a locally owned and operated, and very proud of our history of providing excellent patient care and fostering long lasting relationships with our employees.